top of page
Kinship Carers

We are often instructed to raise proceedings on behalf of grandparents or other relatives who wish to obtain orders for residence and parental rights and responsibilities in respect of grandchildren, nephews or nieces. If you are being funded by your Local Authority, we will happily agree a fixed fee with them.

bottom of page